Friday, September 6, 2013

Five RaNdOm Fact Friday

I thought since I'm new to this blogging world I should start a fun Friday post so everyone can learn a little more about me. It's just random little things every week but I think you really learn a lot about someone and their personality by knowing the silly and not so obvious things. So here we go....
1. I heart coffee. Like could drink it all day everyday. I don't of course because I'd never sleep but you get the point.
2. My husband and I love animals and have passed that down to my son, so we now have the beginnings a farm in our house. 2 dogs, 1 bunny & a bearded dragon.
3. I am kind of an emotional person. When I say kind of I mean I can cry just from a commercial. Happy or sad.
4. I am a people person. Or so everyone tells me I am. I can make friends anywhere I go and have no problem just starting up conversations with people.
5. I have a hard time saying no... My husband tells me this leads to people taking advantage of me but I see it as treat people the way you would like to be treated. Ok sometimes it can be a not so good thing but hey I'm working on it. :)
So that's my 5 facts for this Friday. Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!! xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! I really loved your background! its super cute! and I can relate to a lot of those facts! especially the coffee one and that having a hard time saying no to people. I hope you enjoy blogging and that you get a lot out of it! and I saw you are on instagram, I have instagram :)

    Have a blessed Saturday!!
    I am visiting from Casey Wiegand's link up.

    Jessica
    http://mybeautifulli.blogspot.com/2013/09/100-facts-you-might-not-know-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete