Friday, September 20, 2013

Five RaNdOm Fact Friday




Happy Friday friends!! It's been a really good week in the Love shack. :) I hope you all have had a wonderful week too! Here's another round of Fact Friday. Enjoy!!!

1. I love taking pictures and have recently started taking classes on how to become better at it. I love how you can capture a happy moment and then relive it over and over. So stay tuned for lots of picture posting!! ;)

2. I still go into my sons room at least once a night to check on him. I know it's crazy, right?! I have the chance to sleep a full night and I don't. I have done this since he was born.... 8 years ago!!

3. I won't let anyone else load the dishwasher. I have a method to fitting as much as I possibly can in there and no one can work the puzzle like me. This does not upset my husband at all!!

4. I have to fall asleep with the TV on.

5. I love to sing in the car. Like music up loud, thinking I'm the next American Idol. It's a major stress reliever for me. My son also joins in when he is in there with me.



I hope by now you are getting to know me a little better. I am really enjoying being a part of this blogging world and letting people see a peek inside our lives. Any comments are enjoyed and I would love to get to know other bloggers out there!
Have a Fabulous weekend friends!! Lots of Love! xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love your leggings :) Great post and welcome to the blog world!
    xo
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samantha- Thanks love!! :) You are so sweet! Have a wonderful day!! xoxoxo
      -Diane

      Delete