Friday, September 27, 2013

Five RaNdOm Fact Friday



Here we go with week 4 of Fact Friday. I thought surely it would be hard to keep coming up with little things to share about myself... but I'm still going! I have a notebook of random stuff about me. This has been sort of eye opening and makes me pay attention to things I never really noticed before. I've really enjoyed it. :)

1. When I watch any sporting event I always make an "eeep" sound when anything sudden happens.
2. I LOVE taking baths! In the winter we budget for a higher water bill because I could take 2 a day!!
3. I heart Wild Cherry Pepsi!! I try not to drink pop at all but when I do that's my drink of choice.
4. I'm obsessed with the show White Collar. I didn't start watching it until season 3 and caught up on all the seasons on netflix in like a week!! Matt Bomer is my FAVORITE!! I got my hubby hooked too, so we have little TV date nights. :)
5. I've been married to my husband for 10 years and we have been together for 15!! Yep, that's almost half my life! He's my best friend and I love that we've grown up together and I really fall more in love with him every day. (He is 4 years older than me..just a little free fact) :)

(This pic was taken 2 years ago... We need new pictures!)

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!! Lots of Love!! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment