Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Mommy & Son Date Night

Last night was such a beautiful fall like night. The hubby was working so Jayden and I decided to grab chinese takeout and have a picnic in the park. We don't do this often enough and I forgot how nice it was. We talked about school and his friends while we ate and then played on the marry-go-round and swings. Nights like that just make my heart explode. I love that boy so much it hurts and I need to make sure to have more of those special times, just him and me.























I'd love any mommy & son date night suggestions that you have.
Happy Hump Day friends!! xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love mommy and son date nights too! Sometimes we start at the pet store to check out the reptiles and although we haven't done this for a date night I think it would be fun to go apple picking just the two of us. Thanks for sharing your date :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the ideas! My son would love both especially the pet store! I guess I didn't think about it in that way, because we are usually just running in and out to get supplies. I'm thinking about starting a monthly or bi-monthly post on this subject so I hope you keep coming back to check it out. :) Thanks a bunch Love!
      xoxoxo

      Delete