Saturday, September 14, 2013

My Fave Beauty Products

I am kind of a beauty product junkie. I have tried tons and tons of different brands of bb creams, foundations, blushes, eyeshadows, mascara's....you name it, I've tried it. So I have finally found a group of products that I love and use daily. These are products that I've been using for a while now and can say without a doubt that I would recommend.







After I wash my face I put on a concealer primer. I use Benefit Stay Don't Stray. It sets a good base for concealer and/or eyeshadow and makes it last throughout the day.

Next I put on my BB cream. I like lightweight coverage that feels more natural. I have found that Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream works like a charm. It feels just like a moisturizer but gives the coverage of a light foundation. It is really inexpensive and lasts a long time.

Onto concealer... I love Erase Paste by Benefit. Yes I use a lot of Benefit products. They are a little pricey but I do not have to buy them often because they last forever. This concealer, for instance, has lasted me half a year so far. The jar is still half full. It takes just small dabs under eyes, sides of nose and wherever else you may need coverage. It works amazingly!

My most favorite of all the steps and products is BeneTint by Benefit. I use the Rose tint. If you've never used cheek stain, you are missing out!!! It makes the BIGGEST difference. You know that just got done working out glow with the rosey cheeks...this is that without the sweat! I use it without any make up base or in this step of applying my make up. You do have to be careful because it is a stain and so you have to be quick in your application. Then, if you use your fingers for application like I do, you have to immediately wash your hands. You can also use it on your lips.

For eyeshadow I use Urban Decay Naked 2. Love Love this pallet. It has such a variety of great colors that can be both for a casual look or a night out. Browns, Blacks, Silver, Grays...it has them all.

Eyeliner is not an everyday product for me. More just when I'm getting all dolled up and have somewhere to be. I am mostly using Buxom waterproof smokey eye stick in Silver Sword. I got this as a free gift from Sephora and so far I really like it. I'm not really a black eyeliner kind of gal but grays and browns are my go to colors.

Last but not least... mascara. I start by curling my eyelashes. A must in my book. I learned a trick from Pinterest that if you heat your eyelash curler up with your blow dryer before curling, your eyelashes look amazing and so much longer. Let me tell you it works! I do this every time. Just make sure you let it cool off for just a sec so you don't burn your eyelids. For mascara I use Benefit They're Real. Uh-mazing!!! I have only used this mascara now for at least a year. It is my favorite. It thickens, lengthens and just makes your eyes pop! I find it washes off fairly easy too without running throughout the day.

I would love to hear some of your beauty secrets and any must try products.

Have a fabulous Saturday friends! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment