Monday, September 30, 2013

Our Weekend



We had another full weekend of fun. It was homecoming week so we started off Friday with an early school release and a homecoming parade. I love this time of year!! The weather is perfect so we can spend the majority of our weekends outside. After the parade we decided to grab a bite to eat at the Olive Garden (my son's favorite!), take a trip to the park and then go see a Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2. It was such a cute movie and I highly recommend it!













Saturday started off with a Laser Tag birthday party, in which the Love family totally dominated! :) After the party we just had a chill day. No plans in the evening so we were able to just relax and spend time together....And get ready for more birthday party action on Sunday.

(I didn't have my phone for most of the party, so not really any pics)

To end the weekend, we had another round of birthday parties. This time it was at my sisters house and just good ole family fun. The best kind of fun!! :)






I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!! Have a fantastic Monday Friends!! Lots of Love!!! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment