Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Patriot Day

Next to creating a life, the finest thing a man can do is save one. -Abraham Lincoln

Being the wife of a firefighter, this day is so meaningful. I try most days that my husband goes to work to not think of the bad that can happen. I really try hard to just know that God is watching over him and that he will come home after his 24 shift and things will just go on as usual. My husband, and all the men and women in uniform, are so selfless. They go to their jobs knowing that there is a chance they won't see their families again. They do this to protect you and your family. They save lives on a daily basis and don't think twice about it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all the public service men and women. And to my husband, our hero, thank you for showing our son how to be a selfless respectable young man. We appreciate you more than you will ever know! We Love You!!

**The pictures are a little old and grainy but hey I love them!** Happy Patriot Day!! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment