Monday, October 14, 2013

a weekend recap




The weather was gorgeous again this weekend. Fall is here and our cool nights are spent by the fire. I'm so thankful for pants and sweaters now that I've been consuming an insane amount of smores!! hehe :) We really have been doing everything outside. Eating dinner, we even moved game night to the back porch. This is why fall is by far the best season!!

Here are some pics I snapped with my phone of our weekend. I am really going to try and use my Nikon more, but my phone is so handy to catch the moment. :) Enjoy!! xoxoxo








** I finally cut my kiddos crazy hair!!**

Have a fantastic Monday friends!!

4 comments:

  1. We've been doing so much outside too! I love it! Fireside s'mores need to come next.....thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Love!! You should definitely have a s'mores night! I totally keep my pantry stocked with all the fixings this time of year. :) So glad I could return the favor and inspire you! ;) I hope your week is wonderful! xoxoxo

      Delete
  2. What a fun (and s'more-filled) weekend! When it gets chillier, I love bundling up in all my sweaters and slippers and drinking cocoa for hours. One day well have a fireplace so we can build those roaring fires as well. For now, we just roast s'mores on our stove--not quite as picturesque but it gets the job done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I think s'mores on the stove are just as tasty!! I like using your resources! ;) There is something about being bundled up with a hot drink out in the chilly air that is so refreshing and almost rejuvinating. After I drop my son off at school, I usually have at least 1 cup of coffee out of the back porch just to get me going for the day. (That is after the 2 I've already consumed before I dropped him off! lol!) ;) I hope your Monday is fantastic!! :) xoxoxo

      Delete