Friday, October 4, 2013

Five RaNdOm Fact Friday

Good Morning Friends! I am so ready for this weekend and some cooler/less humid weather. I love ending my week with these random facts and I'm going to stick some random pictures in too. :)



Here we go:
1. I'm a list maker. For everything. I don't always complete the list, but I make it.
2. I loathe going to the grocery store! It's probably my least favorite thing to do! I would rather clean the toilets...twice!
3. I was a cheerleader in high school. I loved it!
4. I love fresh flowers in my home. Preferably wildflowers but I also heart Tulips.
5. I read at least 2 books a week. I will stay up half the night just to finish a good book. :)

Thanks for stopping by to learn a little more about me! Have a Fantastic weekend!! Lots of Love!! xoxoxo

**Here are few of my favorite things..in pictures**




No comments:

Post a Comment