Friday, October 11, 2013

Girls Night Out



Last night I had a little girls night out with my sis and sis in law. We went to the Nicholas Sparks meet and greet and had so much fun! If you don't know who Nicholas Sparks is, you must be living under a rock...just kidding. But really, he wrote The Notebook and I know you know that movie. (with Ryan Gosling...yep now you've got it) ;) He was touring for his new book "The Longest Ride", which I am so excited about. He says it's his favorite book he's written and he thinks everyone will think so too. That says a lot since he has so many wonderful books. I will let you know what I think after I read it.

So here are a few pics from last night. I hope everyone has a fantastic Friday and an even more fantastic weekend!! Lots of Love!! xoxoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment