Friday, October 25, 2013

Kansas City Love




So I am a bit ashamed to admit that I haven't always had a big love for Kansas City. While we do not live right in the city but in a little town northeast, I am probably there more than not. It hasn't been until the past year that I have given my city the love that it deserves. I stop and enjoy the beauty in things I didn't before. I look at the city in a whole new light. I take pride in the community I see and have a new love for the small businesses that are tucked away and are oh so good! I love the city markets that have the best locally grown produce and the prettiest flowers for the season. I can't wait to keep exploring and capturing all the beauty through my lens. Lots of Love!! xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. i am LOVING these pictures!!!! especially that second one with the fire truck!! :) i have never been to kasas city, but seeing it through your eyes makes me want to visit! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm Yes Please!! You should totally visit Kansas City! I will be your tour guide. :) xoxoxo

      Delete