Friday, October 18, 2013

To Jayden



Oh Jayden, Where do I begin..... You are such a caring, smart, funny, and maybe a little wild, kiddo. You are my heart, my world, and I couldn't imagine my everyday without your jokes and laughter. You are the light in a crowd and even tho you are a little shy in a group of people, they always seem to notice you. You are so polite. Yesterday, when we went to pick up our dinner and you opened the door for me, and then went on to hold the door open for a lady and her child, it melted my heart. I love the way you tell me you love me a million times a day. I want you to always know that you can come to us with anything. Your dad and I are so proud of the little man you are becoming. So thoughtful with such a big heart. I couldn't be more proud to call you my son. I thank God everyday for blessing our lives with you. Love you to the moon and back! xoxoxo



I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!! Lots of Love!! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment