Monday, October 28, 2013

weekend recap...in mostly pics



This weekend we took our annual trip to the pumpkin patch. (minus the hubby since he was working...sad face) This tradition is one that I absolutely love and we've been doing since Jayden was little bitty. I had a moment of tears though this year because there was a sign that read... 8 years and under on the playground equipment. Is this really the last year my baby boy will get to be a "kid"?!!! It hit me really hard right then and I had to hold back a complete breakdown at the thought my son is growing up so fast. So, needless to say, I let him play on EVERYTHING for a really long time just to make sure he had this memory to hold on to. I love and embrace every phase of his childhood and I know that the coming years will have a different kind of fun that I will cherish just as much. :)
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed some family time as well. Lots of Love!! xoxoxo
** The pumpkin doughnuts are to die for!!! **

2 comments:

  1. Your photos are awesome! I love any weekend with nice weather :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Love!! Sorry I am just seeing this! Thanks so much for your sweet comment! We have really lucked out lately on the nice weather, even into November. I think that might change this coming weekend tho. I hope you are having a wonderful week!! :) xoxoxo

      Delete