Thursday, November 14, 2013

30 Days of Thanks...Part 2



1. I am thankful for my sons love of animals. Big, small, fury and scaley... He loves them all. He gets this both from his father and myself. We have such a soft spot for all animals and it is evidenced by our ever growing zoo. :)



2. I am thankful for patience. This is definitely something that gets better with time. In our family, the older we get the more patience we have.



3. I am thankful for caffeine! This little cup (or 3) gets me through my days in a not so zombie like state. Just kidding, I could function without it, but why when a cup of goodness gives me the energy to clean my house, do my laundry & play with my kiddo when he gets home from school! :p



4. Ever since Jayden was around 3, our yard has been the stomping ground for all the kids in the neighborhood. I am thankful for the friendships that have been made here and I love watching them all grow up together. I love that I have to keep extra snacks and drinks stocked up and not to mention toilet paper! hehe! :)



5. I am SO thankful for mommy/son date days! I mean look at this kid! Am I lucky or what?!! He even opens the door for me, pulls out my chair or lets me in my seat first and I even let him leave the tip! Best days EVER!! :)

I hope everyone is having a fabulous week! Stop by tomorrow for Five RaNdOm Fact Friday! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment