Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Thirty Days of Thanks

So usually my post would be a weekend recap... But honestly our weekend consisted of not getting out of our pj's and lots of family naps!! Nothing exciting and no pictures to post. So I thought instead I would start a weekly blog in November about all the things I'm thankful for. I will do 5 a week all in one post. I would love to hear what you are thankful for as well. You can also follow along with my daily posts on my IG account @lovetimesthree. Here we go.....


1. I am SO thankful to be able to call myself this boys mom! If you have read my blog before, you know how in love with my son I am. He is the best and I can't even explain in words how full my heart is to have him. Thank you Jayden for making me a mommy and being the best son EVER!! xoxoxo


2. (but definitely not 2nd in my eyes) I am just as thankful that I get to do life with this guy! We met when I was 16 and he was 19. We have grown up together and I fall more in love with him everyday. I can't imagine anyone I would rather spend my days with and am so lucky he is mine! <3


3. I am thankful for a warm home full of the people I love. Sometimes in life it is easy to get caught up in material things and forget what really matters. To me, this past couple years have been such an eye opener. I used to be one of those who always had to have stuff and the best of it. My child had to wear the expensive clothing and have EVERYTHING. I am SO glad to be out of that phase and just surround myself with only things that we truly need. Too much stuff clutters your home and your mind and you don't have time for the things that really count. We have completely done a total clean out and I feel so much lighter and happier now. :)


4. I am incredibly thankful for the father/son bond these two have! I'm pretty sure it is everyday that my son says he wants to be just like his dad. They look at each other with such admiration and love. I would be so honored and proud if my son grows up to be like his dad. I am one lucky lady to have these two in my life.


5. I am thankful for family dinners around our table. My favorite place in our house is our kitchen. It is cozy and warm with our table tucked right in the middle. I love when I'm cooking dinner before we all sit down, my son is already at the table talking to me about his day. Then when dinner is ready, my husband joins us and it is all chatter from there. We have our best conversations at dinner time. I love it!!


I hope you've enjoyed my first 5 Thankful moments and I can't wait to hear some of yours! Lots of Love friends!! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment