Thursday, December 5, 2013

Welcome to this world

If you follow me on IG you already know that my nephew was born on December 2. He is so perfect!! My sister is my best friend and her twin girls (4yo)are like my own. I absolutely love them and I'm pretty sure they love me just as much. ;) They think my son is the best thing since sliced bread and are super close with their uncle Jerrett too (my hubby). I love the close relationship our family shares. Since my sister had an emergency C-section with the twins, she had a scheduled one with Cameron. We decided to make a big shindig out of it and stay at a hotel with a waterpark the night before. It was so much fun and one for the memory book. :)
Here are some pictures from this special time in our lives.
Cameron Wayne Abbott... you have my heart already! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment