Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Cleaning Product Obsession

I just wanted to do a quick non-sponsored post about my current cleaning product obsession. Have you guys tried Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day products? If not, you are missing out!! I have slight OCD when it comes to my house smelling clean. As a pet owner and lover I am a user of many household smelly good products. The light, crisp and refreshing scent of Mrs. Meyer's Lemon Verbena cleaners have me in a spring cleaning mode that, even in this cold gloomy weather, puts a smile on my face! :) One of the really great things about Mrs. Meyer's line is that all of their products are CRUELTY-FREE!! That is a major plus in my book as you would imagine with our little Love Zoo we have going on here. Another great thing is that at least 98% of the ingredients are naturally derived. Any products that are tough on dirt, yet gentle on your home and the earth are my gig. So..... what I am trying to say is.... Go out and get you some awesome pick-me-up cleaners to get you into Spring mode a little early!! Oh, and they also have candles that match the scent of the cleaners!!! Now are you convinced?!! :)
I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!! Lots of Love & Happy cleaning!! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment