Tuesday, January 28, 2014

currently.




Drinking my breakfast smoothie and a bottled water. I have already had 2 cups of coffee but I figure it is cancelled out now. :)
Feeling surprisingly energized after a not-so-great night of sleep. This cold weather that has reappeared has also brought with it runny noses and the yucks! I am so ready for spring!!
Appreciating my husband for working 2 jobs so I can stay home and take care of my family. Also appreciating the friendships that I have made through this blog world. ;)
Reading nothing at this moment. Well unless a cookbook counts. Any good books out there right now?
Watching White Collar re-runs until the new episode comes on Thursday. Love Love this show!
Going to volunteer in my sons class in an hour.
Starting to really put our future plans in action. No more, "we should do that" or "I'd love if we could do this".... Life is too short to just wish for things. We have to start doing those things. Dreams stay dreams unless you make them a reality. :)
Dreaming of life changes. Hopefully baby #2 and lots of adventures.
Waiting patiently.....
Sleeping horribly! I'm not sure what the deal is but I never sleep well when my hubby is working. So that means every 3rd night I'm up off and on all night. :p Which means every 4th morning I'm a caffeine junkie!
Wearing Miss Me jeans, Pink Floyd Tee with a blue sweater over it and slippers. I will be putting my Uggs on shortly because it is so stinking cold outside!
Loving my little family and how good they are to me. Also loving my early Valentine's present... Red Hunter Boots! My boys spoil me!!
Enjoying the moments I have with my hubby while our son is in school.
Thank you Katie for this idea! Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!! Lots of Love!! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment