Thursday, January 16, 2014

I'm Back!!!!



Hey everyone!! So I have been MIA for a while with the holidays and my son being on Christmas break. I decided to take a little time off from the computer.... and then when I went to get back on I had complete bloggers block!! :p
So, with that said, I will fill you in on what's been going on lately....

We had snow and loved every minute of it!! That was until the Arctic blast came through and we were stuck in the house looking out at the winter wonderland. That was torture but we made the best of it. Board games are our thing. Family game nights with popcorn and m&m's are our happy place. There is nothing better than good old fashioned family time. No computers, No ipads, No cell phones, just talking and laughing. The BEST!!



I have been sneaking in lots of baby snuggles with my new nephew. He is so sweet and has already stolen my heart! Having a baby around brings up talk about adding to our family. If you have read my blog before, you may know that we have been having some infertility issues for a couple years now. This subject becomes really hard when my son tells me he wants to have a brother or sister and doesn't understand why it isn't happening. We are right now in the process of taking some more steps towards making our family of 3 a family of 4. Lots of prayers would be appreciated. :)







New Years resolutions are in full swing at the Love Shack. This fresh start always is so invigorating and pushes us to healthier eating and more meaningful family time. I love the chance at starting anew and making plans for the year. I'm a list maker and love to dream of the things to come.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!! I've got some fun things in mind for my blog so I hope you keep coming back. :)
Lots of Love!! xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Friend!!!! I adore you and I am so glad you are back...i truly loved hearing the updates!!! :) I am praying, praying, praying!!!! much, much love!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww sweet friend!! You always make me smile with your kind words! :) Thank you so so much for your prayers. You are the best!! xoxoxo

      Delete